Thursday, December 31, 2009

tired this time

honestly, i'm tired of myself. i don't want to see myself anymore and i don't want to live as Nur Nabilah Rosli anymore.

"Sometimes I saw she cried, in her bed but I never knew why."

Sometimes I saw you saw me crying and I don't give a damn what you're thinking. And you never asked, that's what hurts more. And I'm wasting my time with fantasizing and dreaming and answering.

Like this **censored**.
Just to make me happy.

1. Do you still talk to the person you fell the hardest for?
-no

2. Have you ever seen your best friend naked?
-yes and it was unpleasent

3. Are you obsessed with someone?
-yes

4. Does it bother you when people go through your phone?
-not really

5. Do you like more than one person right now?
-yes

6. Name something that you would love to eat right now.
-i'm hungry but i couldnt think of anything right now

7. Did you get any compliments today?
-no

8. Who was the last person to call you?
-Megat, the person I least wanted to talk to right now

9. If you could pick a temperature the rest of your life, what would it be?
-any temperature that could freeze me to death

10. Do you steal people's boyfriends or girlfriends?
-never

11. Are you happy?
-no, in this particular moment

12. Who was the last person you texted?
-Aikal

13. Who was the last person you im'd?
-I dont remember

14. Are you moody?
-maybe, right now

15. Last person/people you hung out with?
-myself, sadly

16. What is the biggest lie you have ever told?
-I've **censored**ed somebody

17. Have you ever smoked on campus?
-No

18. Have you ever liked someone but never told them?
-Lots

20. Are you single?
-Yes

21. Have you ever gone to a nude beach?
-No, it will scar me forever, thank you

22. Have you ever had a stalker?
-When I was younger, yeah

23. Who was the last person to make you mad?
-myself

24. Are you thirsty?
-kind of

25. What are you listening to?
-sound of chairs

26. What do you do before bed?
-daydream?

27. Have you ever lied to your parents?
-of course

28. Have you ever worn your best friend's clothes?
-yes =] (yay i finally smiled lol)

29. Have you ever thrown up from working out?
-no

30. Who do you miss?
-lots of people

31. Where are your siblings right now?
-at home lol

No comments:

Post a Comment