Saturday, November 7, 2009

I'm updating my life here

yeah :D

because i'm too busy to take care of my other sites
and i'm too lazy to do it anyway
so i thought...

maybe i'll make this site like my headquarters

so... yay to this site!

don't worry
i'll still use the other site
but

RARELY

but that doesn't mean i'll update it everyday or every week
i'll only update when i have the chance to

WARNING : don't get surprised to see/read/watch/hear/whatever what i might post
i MUST remind you that
i don't think i'm sane
so forgive me if my insanity creeps over this place

and yeah i need to upgrade this site
and make it prettier
but i'm too lazy
but i'll do it
someday or sometime

statement of the day :
MUKURO IS FREAKING SEXY LIKE HELL SEXY!

i think i'm attracted to him a bit too much
well
and in a wrong way
hahahaha
i need a mental check up
know any place to do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment