Monday, January 3, 2011

hello, blog~

it's passed 2010 so i think i should open up a new book? :]
i'll cast the other post void~ [is this the right word? lol]

even though i reluctantly close down 2010, since i'm leaving my precious '19 years old' ;A;
this year i'll hit 20 which means i'm officially OLD.

NOOOOOO CAN I STAY 19? ;A; OMG IM STILL A BABY I DONT WANNA HIT 20.

i will...
make a list of what happened in 2010 after this, maybe... xD

but all in all...
i'll start updating my blog again?

thanks to Chazz unnie for making me remember that I DO OWN a blog kekeke

don't you think my blog needs a good layout? LOL
but then again, this is the darkest layout i could find *-*
makes my blog looks evil LOL

anyway... i guess since i'm still stubborn, i'll still use a form? when i post keke xD

this, is the form.

mood:
song:
moment of the day:

bla bla bla

statement of the day:
someone to love:

------------------

i think thats all kekekeke

No comments:

Post a Comment